Coffee – need we say more – strong coffee aroma and great coffee flavour – this product contains coffee extract as well for an extra caffeine boost – you’ll love it.
Kick is loaded with the good stuff, the stuff that will keep you on the move, filling you up with great flavour AND great nutrients.
Vitamins – A & B’s
Vitamin A has many varied functions. Retinol not only creates the pigments in the retina of the eye, but also is integral for good vision, especially night vision, and overall eye health. Chasing your goals often means working through the night and you will need that extra supplementation to keep going. It helps you keep your eye on the prize – literally. Other functions of vitamin A include helping skin grow, the repair of skin, the formation and maintenance of teeth, bones, soft tissue, white blood cells, the immune system and mucus membranes. Looking and staying healthy will help you keep on track to achieving your goals.
Vitamins: B1, B2, B3 , B5 , B6, B7, B9 and B12
B Vitamins are essential for the body’s optimal functioning and health. All vitamins contained in KICK flavoured energy boosters are designed and promote you to perform at your best. Go Get It!
- B1 – Thiamine
- The proper development of protective myelin sheaths around nerves
- Improved appetite
- It’s sometimes called the “antistress” vitamin for its positive influence on your central nervous system
- B2 – Riboflavin
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the maintenance of normal vision
- the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- the maintenance of the normal function of the nervous system
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B3 – Niacin
- Boosts Brain Function
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid
- healthy skin, hair, and eyes
- proper functioning of the nervous system and liver
- healthy digestive tract
- making red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body
- making sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands
- B6 – Pyridoxine:
- Healthy Blood Vessels
- Brain Function
- Smoother Hormone Function
- Mood Improvement
- Anaemia Treatment
- Eye Health
- Healthier Sleep Cycles
- B7 – Biotin:
- Vitamin B7 promotes appropriate function of the nervous system and is essential for liver metabolism as well
- Biotin is commonly advised as a dietary supplement for strengthening hair and nails, as well as in skin care – it is suggested that biotin aids cell growth and the maintenance of mucous membranes.
- B9 – Folic Acid:
- a normal metabolism of the immune system
- normal psychological functions
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- maintenance of normal vision
- B12 – Cobalamin:
- Vitamin B12 is arguably the most important of the B vitamins, due to its many health benefits
- It fights fatigue
- B12 helps your body produce new red blood cells. These cells carry oxygen around your body, delivering it to your brain, lungs, muscles and tissues. When your system isn’t getting enough oxygen this way, you begin to feel tired and fatigued.
- B12 enables your body to convert fats, proteins and carbohydrates into energy. Without it, your body wouldn’t be able to process these important nutrients and get them into your bloodstream.
- It can improve cognitive function
- Your brain needs vitamin B12 to develop and function as it should. Supplementing B12 intake has been found to boost some people’s general mood and improve their cognitive performance
Is a stimulant that increases alertness. It occurs naturally in at least 63 plant species worldwide, the most well-known being coffee, tea, cocoa and guarana. Caffeine is rapidly metabolised by the body.
As a dietary supplement, Guarana is an effective stimulant: its seeds contain about twice the concentration of caffeine found in coffee seeds and are used to reduce fatigue.
Taurine: One of the most abundant amino acids in the body. It has been linked to cell membrane stability and to brain cell activity, and is also a component of bile acids which help fat metabolism. Keep those good ideas coming.
This product is made from the root, and root hairs of the Panax-family of plants. Ginseng is commonly used as a popular herbal medicine, used to improve thinking, concentration, memory and physical endurance.
Sugars: Besides its sweet taste, sugar also contributes to the energy level of food. Sugar is a carbohydrate. Carbohydrates are the most important fuel for our brains and provide our bodies with the energy our organs need to function.
Tartrazine, in essence, is a colourant and sensitive individuals react to this dye in different ways. Major symptoms of tartrazine intolerance include skin rashes, hives, and nasal congestion. KICK has no tartrazine.
High in Calcium:
Your body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones and your muscles are attached to those bones. Your heart, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly. Some studies suggest that calcium, along with vitamin D, may have benefits beyond bone health: protecting against cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure.
You may be wondering what and why our packs carry green closures. It’s simple, we are putting the environment first by using bio-based closures that are partly made from sugarcane. Sugarcane is a natural, renewable resource which means once its harvested it grows back. So you can rest assured that by choosing the products with the green closures you are making a big difference in the long term. Besides the biobased closure being better for the environment, it also recloses snugly once opened so if it falls over, on the gym floor or in the car it will not spill. Saving every sip to enjoy when you want.
Our milk is commercially sterile which means it is free from pathogens and micro-organisms that can develop during storage as should be with all UHT products
This ensures a longer shelf life and high quality of the product. Buying a 6 pack now and consuming it in a month or 2’s time is not a problem. Now you can stock up and use when convenient